Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays...


Hi Everyone...

Seven more days till Christmas.Our house has just settled down just in time to enjoy the fast approaching holiday.Jayden is doing very well lately.She has gotten some speech back and is communicating very well.Doctors visits are over with till January 4/2008.We are focusing on a lot of family time.I have had alot of time to stand back and think of the things that have happened this year.We have alot to be thankful for.I would like to list a few.First I'm thankful for a God who is always present with my family and I.For everyone who reads this blog and answers my families call for prayer for Jayden and all of us.For you letters of support.For help with all we have asked of you.For the love and peace we feel as well as hope knowing there are such great people such as yourselves in our corner.

I'm thankful for the launch of Jayden's World Cause on Facebook.Jayden's World website which is our base of operations,and this blogsite which helps me keep you all updated with a weekly diary of Jayden's health,struggles,ideas and beliefs.The Jayden's World Gallery which was created raise awareness for CdlS.

Thank you all....God Bless you and your loved ones from Paul,Kimmie,Tyler,Adam,and Jaydeylady.

No comments: