Monday, December 10, 2007

Count Your Blessings...


Hello everyone.I hope you all are well.Here at our house we have been busy,busy,busy.Lots of appointments,getting ready for Santa.Just wanted to thank everyone for all the prayers,emails and support for Jayden and our family.She is doing very well now.She is eating everything in sight.She is so full of energy.Talking lots,squealing with girlie laughter.I can't tell you how relieved and happy we are.Jayden has been to see the surgeon about eye surgery again.They say she will need it,but they have to wait for the eye to stop changing.So far they are getting stronger small amounts at a time.Please keep praying with us for a miracle that she will not need surgery at all.My Family would also like to thank Jessica Rhaye for adding Jayden's World to her official site and helping us raise awareness for Cornelia De Lange Syndrome.You are such a wonderful,kind soul Jessica(http://www.jessicarhaye.com/). I would also like to thank Apohaqui Community Church for all the prayers.As well as the wonderful ladies at the ACC Mom's Group for inviting me to your weekly meetings.Words cannot express how valuable you all are to me.Making me feel welcome,giving me a place where I can go and share my thoughts and heart and be accepted for who I am.Last but not least,Thank you all who participated in the Cookie Dough Fundraiser.God bless everyone.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I added Jayden's blog to my blogroll today. We'll keep her in our prayers that she doesn't need surgery. Merry Christmas! Christy, mom to Baylee