Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday....

It's been crazy since the weekend!It's also very hard to wish Jayden a Happy Birthday.Since Friday she has not slept and neither have any of us.Then Sunday came in with a bang...Jayden woke up after only two hours of sleep extremely sick.There was no consoling this dear child at all.No matter what I tryed.People were coming to visit Jayden on her birthday and she was so sick she could not even open her presents....By the end of the day we were in the emergency room in Sussex.She has pheumonia in her left lung.Poor little girl.Today,October 29/07 is her actual Birthday and she can't even take a drink out of her sippy cup.I have to try and syringe every liquid I can in her so she won't dehydrate.She is a little zombie.Valporic acid & Clobazam for seizures,penacillian for infection,motrin for fever & pain,zantac for gastro-reflux.My head is spinning,and so is hers...I just shake my head in disbelief.praying for a normal,healthy day to come.For strength for her and the family to just exist.Hope for a better day,and peace in knowing that God never gives her,or any of us nothing we cannot handle......

1 comment:

Karen said...

I hope Jayden feels better soon. We'll be praying for you guys. I've added Jayden's blog to my blogroll (hope you don't mind!)