Sunday, March 2, 2008

Times Of Testing Come Before Promotion...


Well March has certianly come in like a lion,and I hope it leaves like a lamb.I can't remember a winter quite like this one.The weather has been harsh as well as the trials our family has been facing.Jayden has missed a week of school because of a nasty flu.She is on the mend though.Know I just have to get her eating well again.She has been so sick I have had to syringe feed her.Now I have whatever she has had as well as her bother, Adam.Jayden's Daddy is away for six weeks,and things have been quite difficult.Looking after the two of them,keeping the yard cleaned out because of all this snow we have.Piling wood.We have not made it to any of her appointments in a couple of weeks.She has three next week.Physio,eye appointment,and one to get fitted for her wheel chair.Our water pump broke,furnace,van.UGH...Which is still broke...I know everyone else has been going through some things of their own...It is times like this when you really draw on the strength of God.I don't want to do any of this,and certainly not alone!But,With God I can,and will have all the necessary tools to accomplish this task ahead.Change is on the way.Soon it will be spring...Warmer weather,my husband will be home,all will be well again.My family and I will be that much stonger,our faith will stand the test...

No comments: